We offer a range of consulting services.
- Listen to your needs
- Provide you with honest advice and feedback
- Work collaboratively with you to address problems and challenges and
- Assist you to realise opportunities
I invite you to talk to me about your needs, challenges and opportunities.
- Ecological Society of Australia
- Desert Knowledge Australia Outback Business Network – Member
- Nature Foundation SA – Member
- Connecting Foster Carers – Board Member
- Crop Science Society – Member
- Ecological Society of Australia – Regional Councillor for South Australia, Vice President and Public Relations Committee Member
- Flinders Ranges Tourism Operators Association – Public Liaison Officer
- Flinders University, School of Geography – Geography Consultative Committee Member
- Inman Valley/Torrens Vale Landcare Group – Management Committee Member and “Fox Watch” Coordinator
- International Weed Science Society – Member
- Nature Conservation Society of South Australia – Member, Walk for Nature Guide and Volunteer Survey Participant
- Small and Medium Around The Reservoir Traders Business Association – Committee Member
- Southern Success Business Enterprise Centre – Member
- Weed Science Society South Australia – Member
- Yankalilla Area School Governing Council – Co-Chairperson
- Yankalilla Community Children’s Centre – Management, Fundraising and Maintenance Committee Member
Our Giving Back Commitment
Beginning 2015, as our way of saying thankyou to our clients, each year Emu Consulting will support two charities. To honour our commitment to environmental management we have chosen to adopt a Rock Wallaby in support of Zoos SA Rock Wallaby Conservation Program. To honour our commitment to community engagement we are pleased to support the Australian Red Cross. We look forward to offering our continual annual support.